Garrett PD 6500i Walk-Through Metal Detector
Garrett PD 6500i - Meets the World´s highest test certifications
PD 6500i™ meets the world’s highest test certifications, including the following international airports:
- TAS (US)
- ECAC (European Airports)
- STAC (French Airports)
- Aena Spanish Airports)
- CJIAC (Japanese Airports)
With more than four times the detection coils of competitive models, the PD 6500i™ provides uniform detection and precise pinpointing. Independent zone indicator lights on both side panels identify not only height but also left, center and right locations for one or more objects passing through the archway.
View a demonstration of the PD 6500i’s 33 pinpoint zones. Identify multiple target locations precisely from head to toe on the left, center, and right sides of the body.
- Enhanced Security: The PD 6500i scans the entire body for concealed metallic objects, providing accurate results and ensuring maximum security.
- LED Display: The position of any detected metallic objects is clearly shown through LEDs, making it easy for security personnel to identify the location.
- Audio Alerts: In addition to the LED display, the detector also emits sound alerts to further assist in pinpointing the exact position of hidden metallic items.
- Easy to Use: The PD 6500i is user-friendly and convenient to operate. It can be easily taken down and moved as per the requirements of the security setup.
- Pacemaker Safe: This walk-through metal detector is designed to not interfere with pacemakers, ensuring the safety of individuals with medical devices.
- Exceptional Detection Depth: The PD 6500i surpasses conventional detectors in terms of detection depth, providing superior performance and reliable results.
Fast, easy, versatile security. Equipped with optional casters and battery module, the PD 6500i™ can be rapidly deployed at special events, stadiums, schools, and other large venues. No wires to deal with. Easy to move to another location with a moment’s notice.
More than 20 standard programs for security versatility. Multiple units can be installed as close as 2 inches from each other.
With transmitters and receivers in each panel, the PD 6500i is the equivalent of two detectors in one. By scanning from both sides, the PD 6500i provides superior detection, uniformity and performance.
With four settings for counting (forward, reverse, subtract in reverse, and bi-directional).
Manage walkthroughs individually or as groups and perform statistical analysis via network with iC Module.
Can be added to existing checkpoints without having to replace other brand units. Includes multiple channels and 2,300 selectable operating frequencies.
Selectable settings designed for airports, courthouses, prisons, schools, facilities, special events, mass transit, loss prevention and many other applications.
All settings are secured with a key lock and two levels of access codes. Further security is accomplished with a cabinet lock which prevents unauthorized access to physical cables, connectors and electronics.
ADVANCED BROADBAND DETECTION TECHNOLOGY
Provides superior target analysis, ferrous and non-ferrous weapons detection, discrimination and higher throughput.
If you have a lot of guest coming you will really like the PD 6500i and you should also get two extra handheld - Garrett Super Scanner V - then you can search the guest manually when you have an alarm.
If you are going to be correct you need 2 of them, one for the woman and one for the man.
If yoyu like to be safe....
You should choose Garrett PD 6500i, made in USA and it is very safe and easy to use.