Vanquish 8 Inch V8 Search Coil
The Vanquish 8 Inch V8 Search Coil is a high-performance accessory designed for metal detectors. It is manufactured by Minelab, a renowned name in the metal detecting industry.
- Precision Detection: The 8 inch V8 Search Coil offers exceptional sensitivity and accuracy, allowing you to easily locate buried treasures.
- Wide Coverage: With its 8 inch diameter, this search coil provides a generous scanning area, enabling you to cover more ground in less time.
- Durable Construction: Built to withstand rugged environments, the Vanquish 8 Inch V8 Search Coil is made with high-quality materials that ensure long-lasting performance.
- Easy Installation: The search coil is simple to attach and detach, allowing for effortless assembly and disassembly.
- Waterproof Design: You can confidently use this search coil in various weather conditions and even in shallow water, expanding your search capabilities.
Compatible with Minelab's Vanquish metal detector series, the 8 Inch V8 Search Coil is a must-have accessory for avid treasure hunters and metal detecting enthusiasts. It enhances the overall performance of your metal detector, giving you an edge in finding valuable items.
Whether you are searching for coins, artifacts, or jewelry, the Vanquish 8 Inch V8 Search Coil delivers optimal depth and target separation, allowing you to maximize your treasure hunting experience.
Anyone who spends much time comparing targets with a Equinox and a Vanquish knows that a Vanquish will hit most targets an Equinox will hit. The performance is closer than people may want to imagine for most normal metal detecting, making Vanquish a genuine value.
Vanquish came out with a different set of coils than the Equinox, to the chagrin of many Equinox owners, since they are not compatible.
What is interesting is that the Vanquish coils are quite a bit less expensive, even in cases where they are physically larger than the Equinox coils. Part of this may be the windings and tolerances possibly being different. Vanquish coils seem thinner and lighter, and being able to keep the price down on them is critical to keeping the price of the detector down also. However, it is a mistake to think retail price has anything more than a loose connection to manufacturing cost. The rule is charge what the market will bear. And true story for anyone that wants to bother with the research - accessory items for expensive detectors often cost a lot more than the same accessories for lower price detectors. This is because most people who spend a lot on a detector are willing to spend more on accessories.